Luna Miguel at Blue Metropolis Bleu Festival
The 20th edition of Blue Metropolis Bleu Festival brings Luna Miguel, a young Spanish author of six poetry books and editor at “PlayGround” magazine.
The Blue Metropolis Foundation produces this annual international literary festival, and offers a wide range of educational and social programs year-round, both in classrooms and online. These programs use reading and writing as therapeutic tools, encourage academic perseverance, and fight against poverty and isolation. On the occasion of the 20th Blue Metropolis Festival, which runs April 20–29, Spanish writer Luna Miguel has been invited to participate.
At the age of 20, Miguel (Madrid, 1990) had already published three books. With her fragile and savage look, the young poet, novelist, editor, journalist and translator has connected her precocity with a torrent of ideas and reflections through PlayGround magazine. She is considered one of Spain’s brightest young literature stars. On April 28 and 29, Miguel will participate in the following activities:
El Mundo de Luna
- On Saturday, April 28 at 1 pm.
- An interview by Juana Libedinsky. At Librairie Las Américas, 10 Rue Saint Norbert, Montreal, QC H2X 1G3.
Los Millenials en español
- On Saturday, April 28 at 4 pm.
- A round-table conference with Gerardo Ferro Rojas, Luna Miguel and Jorge Alejandro Vargas Prado. At Librairie Las Américas, 10 Rue Saint Norbert, Montreal, QC H2X 1G3.
Babel Bleu 2
- On Sunday, April 29 at noon.
- Reading session introduced by Marika Ivert. Writers from around the world read excerpts from their work in its original language. At Hotel10 (salle Godin), 10 Sherbrooke St W, Montreal, QC H2X 4C9.
View the full program (PDF)